Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

WOW amazing! Mine look so blah:sad2: ! I wish I could have mastered that darn cricut cart before I also need to learn how to do the chalking and such. Maybe I can get Hope to show me..lol..

Those are so cute!!!! I can't wait to get it back.

PS mom is about 1/2 way in saving for an expression. I would like to do another tag swap next year, not necessarily zoo but another one using bigger tags.

Just tell mom it's a time share and she has to ship it to you for 3 months..and rotate it... (oh wait.. I need in that rotation!)

I have everything sorted... and am in the process of making note cards to make sure I have everyones stuff and can easily pull it for the boxes..
I'm going to have to make an adjustment.. I will mail 1/2 on Tuesday and 1/2 on Wednesday... I'm sorry for the inconvience but when I ordered the box of priority boxes from the USPS 3 weeks ago... I just assumed they did it right... NOPE, they sent me the FLAT RATE prioirity boxes that are double our priority postage.. So, I'm going bright and early to get the RIGHT boxes and will fill them and get them mailed.. I wish I could get them all mailed on Tuesday but my kids have events Tuesday night... so I'm a little pressed for time... I will post who gets mailed on Tuesday and who gets mailed on Wed. in a return postage thread..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter