Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hi!
So, that there is no confusion with the requirements between the regular tag swap and the TAG BOOK swap, I decided to start a thread about just the ZOO tag book.

The packaging and mailing are all the same info...

Here is the info for the TAG BOOK.

Special instructions for the ZOO TAG INSERT BOOK: PLEASE MAKE 11 TAGS!!!!!!

• The tags will go horizontal for the book. (Tip of tag will face to
the left like we were opening a regular book)
• Tags will be 5” : SEE http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1490329
• No need to double mat the tags.
• On the front of the tag (w/ hole to left) will be embellished w/
your animal.
• On the back of the tag (w/ hole to the right) will be a for a
photo or journal box. Do we want to mat that area???
• Color choice? Do you want to chose your own color or have a
standard color? We will decide as soon as we have members.
• You will be embellishing both sides since it will be a book.
• Any other questions for this that we haven’t gone over?
Please use cardstock as the base for the tags... than you may add patterned paper if you would like onto the base.... Thanks!!

Please check in every 2 weeks. If you get done before the due date and want to mail please contact me for an addy. I will forward my addy the first of August.

Need addy
Checked in by July 17
Checked in by July 31
Checked in by Aug 14
Mailed to me :yay:
Received by me :hug:

ARRIVALS:
PN96 ~ Lions :hug: P
Mickster ~ Giraffe :hug: P
angelmom ~ Zebra:hug: P
Marlynnp ~ Tiger :hug: P
AWM~ title cover/PENGUINS :hug: :hug: P
YodasMom ~ Kangaroo :hug: P
BAMB ~ Elephants/turtles:hug: P
rlovew ~ panda :hug: P
KatDisney ~ Monkeys:hug: P

I have been thinking about my tags, but I am waiting for my S..l..o...w mail to get here so I can see the tags for inspiration. I have a bunch of embellishments and stuff like that. :)

I need to send some paper to Buffy so she can make my tag for me! Just checking in!

I have penguin tags cut and will start on the rest after the paperbags are done.

I need to send some paper to Buffy so she can make my tag for me! Just checking in!

ok just let me know when so I can keep an eye out.

I will be getting the Cricut out later today so I'm going to cut and scan the tag for Rebecca and any other Wishblade owners.

Just double checking the size, I am all set to cut mine out. I have a design in mind but am trying to finish up a few other swaps first..lol..knowing me though I will flip flop back and forth between them all.

Mine are cut out, I ordered my eyelets they are soooooo cute!

I think I figured out the question I had. These books get connected by something at the hole, and not bound together on the other end, correct?

I'm using a binder ring w/ ribbon on it... like the ABC album DD made.. (see animal photos in the living room)

My elephants are obviously grey, kind of a dark grey, but what color tag should I make?? White is too white, black is to dark, the Tan I have is too blah. I guess I could dirty up the tan a bit. I have a brownish grey color but I just don't know if I like it.

I looked at green but the shades I have are all wrong.
I did find 2 sheets of wood grained Cosmo Cricket paper but it's double sided and has patterns. I think I'm going to sit on it a bit and work on Epcot.

I looked at green but the shades I have are all wrong.
I did find 2 sheets of wood grained Cosmo Cricket paper but it's double sided and has patterns. I think I'm going to sit on it a bit and work on Epcot.

I had considered using either a burnt umber or a kind of rusty red or brick red for mine before I decided on a swampy green. One of those might work if you have anything similar.

Can soemone please measure the size of the hole in the tags for me. I traed the tag in wishblade and have the correct size, but the hole seems a little big. Thanks

Here is the measurements BAMB got...

it's 9/32 from the top of the tag to the top of the hole and the hole itself is 1/4 inch.

I printed my elephants today so now I just need to cut them out and piece them together
Giving props to Queenie for her Elephant, she made one and linked me to the coloring page. I must say he is way cool.

How are ya'll doing each side. I have a bit of room next to the him and I'm not sure what to do now.

On the back of my tag where the place for journaling or a picture goes I was thinking of making a smaller pull out tag behind that to add more journaling or a small picture. Would that be alright with everyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter