• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zomg I Lost My Tan[;

DisneyCheshire

Disney Fanatic!
Okay dude..I've had a wicked tan the last month and I haven't been to the beach in like a week and I went today. I got there and I noticed how pale I was....I had lost my epic tan :[

I don't tan.
No loss in my mind whatsoever.
I do have a slight one right now, but you'd never be able to tell unless I was wearing something strapless.

I just started getting my tan back like 2 days ago.
I'm usually really dark during the summer, and I started losing my tan like last week. I was horrified! lmao
I lovee being tan, but during the winter I'm so pale unless I go tanning. lol

I just started getting my tan back like 2 days ago.
I'm usually really dark during the summer, and I started losing my tan like last week. I was horrified! lmao
I lovee being tan, but during the winter I'm so pale unless I go tanning. lol

Lol same here. I look like a punk during the winter[;
I wear like black alot...And when I'm really pale in the winter it looks like I stay inside all day...Even though Florida winter is like in the 60's...

DC

I was laying out at my pool in June a lot. Now not so much. And the back of my body is a lot darker than the front because I just like laying on my stomach more. I don't tan in the winter...I refuse to go in cancer caskets.

I don't really tan. I'm super pale.
Tanning doesn't seem very good for my skin anyway....
At my camp, everyone has such tanned skin, I feel so weird! XD

Has anyone done spray tanning? [Like Mystic tan etc...]

Everyone who I've seen with a spray tan came out orange and totally fake looking.
a lot of girls used to do that for formal dances at my high school and they looked weird.

Well I wanted to be tan-ish for my wedding. People tell me it doesn't look orange after a day or two.

Well I wanted to be tan-ish for my wedding. People tell me it doesn't look orange after a day or two.

You're getting married? Congratulations!!!

Anyways, I wouldn't do it...especially for a wedding. When you look back at all the pictures are you really going to look at yourself and think "that was how I REALLY looked then?"

ETA: If you want to get a little dark, use the Jergens Natural Glow lotion. It is good.

Well I think I'm going to ask some more people who have used the one I want to use. I was going to try and do it sometime before the wedding for a test but I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it. =/

I don't tan, I'm blonde and have really pale skin. Most of the time I just burn. I wish I did tan though, because all of my friends do. It's just not fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter