Zoinks! I've gone and done it.

Richard Bruvofetc

Inane Merry Sag - Possunt Quia, Posse Videntur
Just got off the phone having bought 150 points at the SSR for $91 a point and "free" 150 points for Use Year 2006 (to be banked).:teeth:

DD is already trying to plan a Disney Cruise...so she has been sent to bed.:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Congratulations :wizard: This forum seems to be increasing its members very nicely at the moment :)

We went with that offer as well - which I think is great! 300 pts to use on our next trip - that can`t be bad.

:welcome: home!

Fab news, Richard! That's a great offer...

Just got off the phone having bought 150 points at the SSR for $91 a point and "free" 150 points for Use Year 2006 (to be banked).:teeth:

DD is already trying to plan a Disney Cruise...so she has been sent to bed.:rotfl2: :rotfl:

We went with that offer as well - which I think is great! 300 pts to use on our next trip - that can`t be bad.

Congratulations too both of you :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Richard are you still going to Pop or will you be going home

Well done and Welcome Home!! :cheer2: You will always have future trips planned now!! :teeth: :thumbsup2

Richard are you still going to Pop or will you be going home

That will depend on how much Virgin will want to "charge" us for changing the holiday. We'll have to cancel the Pop Century and also the DDP (although cancelling the DDP with Virgin is quite a big plus - @ £26/person for 10 days that comes to £780. Booking directly with Disney is approx £20/person, so only £600. A nice £180 saving in itself).:thumbsup2

That will leave us with just the Flight, Ultimate Tickets and car. Methinks Virgin will try and sting us for quite a bit!:rolleyes:

Congratulations and welcome home.

We are using our DVC points for the cruise this year. We have also used them for Disneyland Paris and a week in Devon!!!

Susan

Congratulations & Welcome Home :yay:

That will depend on how much Virgin will want to "charge" us for changing the holiday. We'll have to cancel the Pop Century and also the DDP (although cancelling the DDP with Virgin is quite a big plus - @ £26/person for 10 days that comes to £780. Booking directly with Disney is approx £20/person, so only £600. A nice £180 saving in itself).

I suspect Virgin will treat removing the accommodation as a cancellation (loss of deposit), you could always consider going twice this year :)

Richard

You could always keep the booking as it is and just use some of your points to stay a few weekday nights at SSR, just to get a feel of the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter