ziplocks- too much work?

jretzlaff22

Mouseketeer
I am trial running using ziplocks to pack for Thanksgiving- I have an outfit for each day for my kids in a ziplock bag. When I started putting them in the suitcases they slide all over- is it really helpful or should I use something besides ziplocks?

I am trial running using ziplocks to pack for Thanksgiving- I have an outfit for each day for my kids in a ziplock bag. When I started putting them in the suitcases they slide all over- is it really helpful or should I use something besides ziplocks?
I think this will probably get moved to tips, but I wanted to say that I love ziplocs. I preferred to stand them up next to each other, but I also laid some down. Once you get the rest of your stuff in there they won't slide so much. In my opinion they are the most cost effective way to make space in your suitcases. I am using them again next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter