Ziploc packing - XL bags

DBarber600

Mouseketeer
Between our stay and the drive down, we are staying in 3 different hotels. Anyone not use suitcases, just the XL bags by ziploc? You get 4 in a box, so I thought one ziploc bag per hotel, and then one extra for swimsuits, extra shoes, toiletries, etc.

These might be easier to haul then suitcases and bags, save space in my trunk for souveniers (sp?), but is it practical, and will we look ridiculous carrying our clothes in giant zip loc bags - LOL?! DH thinks it's a great idea, he's already bought some, and he says then we can presort our laundry into them before we get home.

TIA!

Great idea, but....IMHO ~ I would bring one "real" bag to conceal the giant zip-lock in before entering the hotel... again just my opinion. Personally, I'd feel kinda funny walking into a hotel with a big see-through zip-lock bag :rolleyes:
:flower:

Last year for my birthday my parents came to visit. Since it was january and they live 2 hours away I jokingly said bring a bag with new underwear with you. Well, halfway through the day the weather turned bad. They wanted to go home anyway so I said if you stay at the Marriott we will too. (this is 15 minutes from my house) Well being the good life loving people we are we all spent a snowstorm at the hotel. Room service and all was great. Anyway, when we checked in wouldn't you know my Mom had brought extra clothes in a wal-mart bag. Nobody even looked at us funny. I say go with what makes you comfortable.

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter