Ziplining Canopy Tour: Puerto Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas?

Tinkerbellll

Faith - Trust - Pixie Dust
If you have been on either, please share your experience. My husband and two older children really want to do this. I need some feedback to help me decide which one to choose. All three of them are physically fit and have ziplined before, but none have repelled down the side of a mountain. It looks like that is part of the Cabo tour but not in Puerto Vallarta.

Thank you!

If you have been on either, please share your experience. My husband and two older children really want to do this. I need some feedback to help me decide which one to choose. All three of them are physically fit and have ziplined before, but none have repelled down the side of a mountain. It looks like that is part of the Cabo tour but not in Puerto Vallarta.

Thank you!

We were first time zip liners and chose the canopy tour in PV. it was awesome!
I love the bar/ pool for after as well.
Very professional and a great deal..( we booked online ).
We did a ATV tour in Cabo.
Here is the link for the Los Veranos:

http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/

We did the PV tour through Disney and had a great time. I wanted it just concentrated on the zip/canopy portion and was not so interested in some of the other things that get linked to it though - some on the private tours had the donkey ride or some other activities. We didn't pick Cabo because it looked like it had other things and our time there was short anyway. We wanted some time in the port.

I did the ziplining canopy tour in PV and I had a wonderful time. The drive from the ship to the actual location was long but the van was comfortable. The zip line company Vallarta Adventures which I booked with DCL was great. Not only do you zip line you also rappel, cross rope bridges and ladders some of which are an option if you choose. During my trip in January they had mentioned that a new zip line would be added soon and it was span a great distances which I don't recall. At the end of the excursion they offered water, salsa and chips. You could also purchase additional food if you choose. When the van returned to the ship I still had time to explore some of the area around PV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter