Zipline in San Juan?

labdogs42

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the La Marquesa Canopy Adventure zipline tour in San Juan? Do you have any reviews, tips, or tricks? My son really wants to zipline, so we're going to give it a whirl! I'd love to hear some reviews of this one!

We had a group of nine sail last week on the Fantasy. Five of the nine did this adventure. Two adults, 3 kids ages 9-14, they all loved it. There is some walking over rough terrain involved, and over wooden/rope bridges. Everyone in the group was a little nervous as the last line is 206 feet above the ground, but they enjoyed it. There is a minimum and maximum weight limit. 70-250 lbs I think. I would recommend bug spray, as it is in a rainforest, and the kids got a few bites. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter