Zip off pants?

lemonyr

Earning My Ears
I'm having the hardest time finding the zip off pants. Everyone here says how great they are for December trips, but I don't want to spend a fortune on them! Every site that I found them on has only mens (I would need mens, womens, and toddler) sizes or they cost $65 and over!!! :earseek:

Please let me know if you have any advice. Thanks!!

I just bought my 4yo a couple today at JCPenneys-- they had lots, and they were 50% off regular prices so they were between $10-20 a piece depending on brand. They also have mens but I think womens will be tougher to find.

We have a few pair from Osh Kosh and one from Gymboree. I wouldn't buy them at regular price, though. I got all of them on sale. I think I read on the budget board about a sale at gymboree.com. Try that for the little one!

Good luck!
---Hillary

Ds has lots of pants from Lands' End and LLBean that are zip off.

HTH

Got some for my son at a thrift store with tags still on for 50 :blush: cents

They have mens on sale today at JCPENNEY for only $14! That's marked down from $40! Depending on your style, the mens could work on a female too with like a tank top.

Thank you so much!!! I found them on JCPenney.com for my little guy, but can't put my finger on the men's. I guess I'll have to pull myself out into the cold to go to an actual store. (Here I was thinking I could stay in my sweatpants to find them!) :blush: :rotfl:

I appreciate the help guys! Have a great night!

We got ours for next to nothing last year at the end of winter on clearance at Old Navy. They are track type pants that zip off right at the knee. Only my DS ages 6 and 10 have them, but they each have at least 3-4 pairs. They are invaluable, even for spring and fall here in Ohio. I wish my DH, 2 year old DS and I had some! If you find any good deals, I'd love to know!

www.campmor.com has a wide selection for women at fairly good prices, and even have some for sizes over 14. They have them for men and kids, too.

The versions for women are going to be more expensive, mostly b/c women's clothes just always are, and partly b/c they tend to be made of high-performance fabric, the stuff that wicks moisture away from your skin. They are not currently in fashion for women/girls, as they are for boys/young men, so they are not usually carried at most general clothing stores; you have to go to specialty stores for places that have them in female sizes.

Women's zip-offs can usually be found at sporting goods stores that have a wide selection of outdoor gear, camping and hiking, etc.

The camping ones are really great, they are made of nylon, which means they dry in literally seconds. They are expensive, but wear like iron.

rei.com has some on their outlet. They are still $30 or something there though.

Yes, they don't appear to have them online at JcPENNEY(PLUGG brand). Hope you survived the cold!

Thank you...thank you...thank you! :) I went to JCPenney and got them for both my DH and DS. The men's sizes were $14.99 and the little boys (4T) were only $8.99!! I still need to find them for myself. I'm going to go check out the sites you all listed now. Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter