Zip Lining Shore Excursion

abbie15

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of any cruises that offer a zip lining shore excursion, and what island it's on? Looking at a bunch of different Disney Cruises for next winter, and am trying to find some fun adventures to do, too!

Thanks!

Does anyone know of any cruises that offer a zip lining shore excursion, and what island it's on? Looking at a bunch of different Disney Cruises for next winter, and am trying to find some fun adventures to do, too!

Thanks!

The one that goes to San Juan in Sept 2014 should have a zip line one ...did a zip line on Carnival back in 2011 that stopped in SJ

If you go to Xplor park in Cozumel, there are zip lines. However, we did NOT enjoy this excursion, as it is a glorified water park, complete with LONG lines.

We're booked on a zip line excursion on St. Thomas on our upcoming Eastern cruise. Think it's called Tree Limin' Xtreme.

We're booked on a zip line excursion on St. Thomas on our upcoming Eastern cruise. Think it's called Tree Limin' Xtreme.

We did that one in May and it was SUPER fun!!!! I would totally recommend doing it! They have 6 different lines you zip on as you make your way back down the mountain, and the views are spectacular! Loved it!

There was no excursion, but we just did Loterie Farm in St. Martin on our own last week. There is a kid's course, an intermediate course (we did this one with our adventurous 8yo and 11yos), and an extreme course. Our course was really a ropes course with about 8 zip lines built in. We were never more than 25 ft above ground, but it was a TON of fun. In the middle of a BEAUTIFUL nature preserve too.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We did that one in May and it was SUPER fun!!!! I would totally recommend doing it! They have 6 different lines you zip on as you make your way back down the mountain, and the views are spectacular! Loved it!

Thanks so much for your help! I think you've helped us make our decision!

If you go to Xplor park in Cozumel, there are zip lines. However, we did NOT enjoy this excursion, as it is a glorified water park, complete with LONG lines.

We were there (XPLOR Park) in May and by contrast had an AWESOME time. I have this reserved for my next cruise in a few months. We did both circuits, and will do them again. That will leave us enough time for a swim in the underground river (skip the "paddle rafts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter