Zip lining in Cozumel

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
My husband and I want to go zip lining in Cozumel. Any suggestions? We saw the Adventure Park excursion but it also has rock climbing and rappelling that we aren't interested in. Plus the video looked like it was just in the yard of a resort.

XPLOR park in Playa del Carmen. It is a DCL excursion (the only way I would do this excursion) (these are 2 different links)

Two amazing zip line courses, off road jeeps (on land and underground), underground river with two choices: rafting (save for last if you have time) and swimming. Includes a buffet lunch.

Disney gets you to the mainland and back.

It's spendy, but we had a blast.

My husband and I want to go zip lining in Cozumel. Any suggestions? We saw the Adventure Park excursion but it also has rock climbing and rappelling that we aren't interested in. Plus the video looked like it was just in the yard of a resort.

The Adventure Park excursion is a JOKE. We went on our honeymoon expecting a fun excursion. The rock climbing/rappelling/zip line take place in the same area. Your "zip-lining" you are PULLED across about a 50ft (if that) zip-line by a person on the ground with a large rope. Then you snorkeled in front of the building where they fed the fish to get them by you. It was super choppy to the point where we asked to get out because we were feeling nauseous. Please save your money. DH and I still laugh at what we thought this would be and what it actually was. I can't believe that Disney is still backing this excursion. :sad2:

XPLOR park in Playa del Carmen. It is a DCL excursion (the only way I would do this excursion) (these are 2 different links)

Two amazing zip line courses, off road jeeps (on land and underground), underground river with two choices: rafting (save for last if you have time) and swimming. Includes a buffet lunch.

That looks like a lot of fun but I'm not sure my husband would want to spend that much nice I just totaled my car this week. I was worried he was going to make me cancel the cruise!

We have this planned next month, glad to hear it was a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter