zip dry glue?????

dianemb

DIS Veteran
I went to AC Moore yesterday and they don't carry it. What is it and is thee a substitute??? The ckc convention lists it a a need for the classes. Can anyone help???

THANKS

Beacon's 3 in 1 works well also. Basically you need a fairly fast drying liquid glue. If you have time and want to order scrapbookpal.com carries it- or if you check they might be at the convention you are going to and will have it there. I love ordering from them- $25 and shipping is free and unless you are ordering the 12 by 12 paper or other very large item it normally arrives by priority mail in a couple of days.

Rebecca

I remember looking for this product last year for a class at SDV. I finally found it at Michael's. It was not in with the scrapbook items, you had to look in the area where they have the Aleene's and other glues.

Good Luck

Carol

Michaels does have it (hanging above where the glue bottles are on the shelf) and it is 4.99 at our local store. Before coupon, of course! (Does anyone go there without a coupon???!!!) For some reason, though, never see it at our local ACM...

Many, many (many!) of the Manchester CKC vendors on the show floor were also selling it for anyone who needed it. The description by a pp is accurate - it is basically a clear glue (kinda stinky and stringy, though!) that dries quickly and clear. Many of us were sharing ours around for folks who didn't yet have a bottle...sure you'll find the same thing if you end up at the show without it.

Have fun!

ACM has it too, I think it's in the glue aisle, not the scrapbooking aisle. A friend did a group buy recently and gave me 4 bottles. I won't need any for a while ;)

It IS in the glue aisle, not the SB aisle. I bought some last year for CK - but basically any liquid quick drying will do - and I did not like the zip dry because it dries up so fast. Keep a pushpin or something like it handy for clearing the nozzle. I finally used it up on the fish extender gift project, and I *won't* be buying any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter