zhu zhu pet help

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
DS 5 wants this for Christmas so badly, I have been looking everywhere for one and couldn't find any. I didn't know that this was a hard to get item. So I just paid $35 for a Mr Squiggles on ebay out of desperation LOL I was afraid that the price would go up and I would never get one.
Are there any online sites to get reasonable accesories? Ebay and amazon is outrageous and I would love to find the skateboard or the ball.
Thanks in advance!

i got mine off of ebay like 5am and went to the last page where ppl just llist them and the still had like 9 days and 53 min... I did the buy it now price and got each one shipped for $25 i know its more than the store but oh well

Alot of CVS stores have been getting them in this week. I was able to get the car, twisty slide and wheel plus the sleeping bag and carrier accessories. They were out on the shelves and they had the hamsters in the back.

I found a ton of them in October and bought my DD all of them and the accessories...she doesn't play with them! I should have sold the darn things when i had the boxes yet..I got them on CLEARANCE at Shopko...the ball sucks, they flip over...the car is neat and the skateboard though. Wish I could help ya. Maybe give him a little card from santa saying they have to make more and promise her some after xmas when they're not ripping everyone off on e-bay cus they'll be dirt cheap after that...my DD hides hers in a basket on her headboard and won't let us touch them. Not sure why! Glad I didn't pay a lot for them anyway! I should have bought everything on the shelf and made some money this year! I learned my lesson with those stupid elmos though...

OMG! Thank you, I headed out to CVS and I found a lone zhu zhu hamster LOL For $7. It was the last one! I ordered one from ebay and paid $35! Oh well, I thought I would never find one!
SO I now have 2 and I also bought the sleeping bag at CVS. I just need the ball or the skateboard.
My DS is going to be so happy on Christas morning! Thanks again...

I found a ton of them in October and bought my DD all of them and the accessories...she doesn't play with them!

This is exactly why my DD6 won't be getting a zhu zhu pet. I know these are something she will play with for a while, but will end up in a toy bin, unloved ;). She has had them on her "list" since Sept/Oct and I have been looking with no luck. Her list is a mile long, including a new bike which she needs, and so I have just been telling her that Santa cannot bring everything because she has lots of kids to give gifts too. Thank goodness she is an easy to please kid and won't freak out about them. I refuse to pay the insane prices people want on Ebay and Amazon and I've told DH if he does, he will be in the dog house :lmao:

Good luck to those that are hunting them!

This is exactly why my DD6 won't be getting a zhu zhu pet. I know these are something she will play with for a while, but will end up in a toy bin, unloved ;). She has had them on her "list" since Sept/Oct and I have been looking with no luck. Her list is a mile long, including a new bike which she needs, and so I have just been telling her that Santa cannot bring everything because she has lots of kids to give gifts too. Thank goodness she is an easy to please kid and won't freak out about them. I refuse to pay the insane prices people want on Ebay and Amazon and I've told DH if he does, he will be in the dog house :lmao:

Good luck to those that are hunting them!

LOL - I pre-ordered 3 of them a couple of months ago, knowing my girls would want them, and never play with them. My gfs' have been out and about looking for them, and they picked me up the funhouse, car, and something else, retail price. I still remember paying $100 for the white fur real kitty my oldest HAD TO HAVE one Christmas, which was played with for about 3 days, so I didn't want to pay too much for something that will just go into the toy closet!

Thanks for the heads up on CVS. I just went in got the Hamstermobile and the slide! They had a whole bunch... They were on ebay for $40/50 with shipping. Crazy.

I still remember paying $100 for the white fur real kitty my oldest HAD TO HAVE one Christmas, which was played with for about 3 days, so I didn't want to pay too much for something that will just go into the toy closet!

HAHA. We got that darn white fur real kitty too. MIL gave it to DD last year. Where is it today....in the attic (which reminds me to bring it down before they come over for the holidays)!

HAHA. We got that darn white fur real kitty too. MIL gave it to DD last year. Where is it today....in the attic (which reminds me to bring it down before they come over for the holidays)!

Lonely whit fur cat here too(raising hand) lol its in the attic:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter