Zeta Ladies! (Homecoming Info Inside)

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
:earsgirl: Hello, Hello you fabulous Zeta Girls!! (yes, I did get plenty of caffeine this morning)

We have only one day until our Homecoming celebration...are you ready for the good times and to Kungaloosh your heart out?!

MissBelle and I were very inspired by the good times that were had at her Welcome Home Pig Hair party. We want to keep that magic alive :wizard: This is the Dis board, where magic and friendship are given freely.... :love:

At our meeting, we are hoping to have a 30-minute pre-party meeting to go over some of the news. Some of the things to go over:

1. Fairy God Mulers: We'd like to start a make-a-wish VMK foundation type system. One person would be the keeper of a mule that is strictly for Zeta purposes. All Zeta girls are welcome to donate things to the mule, and we will attempt to take her out Nedding as much as possible, so that when the oppurtunity to grant a wish is upon us, it can happen :wizard:

2. A proposed Big Sister/Little Sister program: We have some Zeta girls who were there at day one, but I know we have some new girls wishing to join, and some that are interested in seeing what really goes down at one of our shindigs. For those willing, we would like to pair up some people and help take some of the newer people around. Introduce them to other Zeta/VMKers and really help to create a Sisterhood. We are all one happy DISfunctional family :grouphug:

3. A Secret Pal gift exchange: For those wishing to participate, we would like to start a Secret Pal gift exchange. It would run in monthly cycles, and it would be an extra chance to share in the magic of the DIS. We would leave it up to a vote of those wishing whether we would keep it all on VMK, or send a small care package via mail (under $20, so there would be no breaking the bank worries). Just a little something to brighten someone's month. Imagine that you are having a bad day, you stubbed your toe, ran out of your favorite lipgloss, someone wiped there boogies on you.....and then you go to the mailbox and see a cute little package from someone who is thinking of you. Changes your whole day. princess:

From then on....PARTY TIME!!!

**Minute cake for all
**Princess Tea Knees
**Dress code: Tacky as you wanna be! (prizes will be awarded, so make it extra tacky!)

***NOTE***: Would anyone be willing to accept the position of official Zeta photographer? Taking screenshots and posting them here to the DIS?

See you all there!! :grouphug:

I am all for all of the ideas you have put on the table and look forward to our ZETA girl meeting!!

I will bring the Princess Tee Knees!

princess_martini.jpg

Well, I think it is a given that I will be there! :rotfl:
Maybe I should say that the party will start roughly at 8:30 pm EST :) The pre-party meeting will there-fore begin at 8:00 pm EST :) I really am excited to wear my most tacky outfit for this event! I also want to add that I am all for the 3 ideas that Tishke proposed :) I hope you Zeta ladies (oldies and newbies) will come out for this event and give us your input and ideas!

princess:

Tishke said:
***NOTE***: Would anyone be willing to accept the position of official Zeta photographer? Taking screenshots and posting them here to the DIS?
See you all there!! :grouphug:

Can I join?....I would love to be the photographer!
(thought it was an exclusive group that already new each other)
1.gif

Let me know if I'm a member....and where the party is! :teeth:

Cl_LabGirl....you're hired!!

There is another thread with all the meeting information titled Zeta Ladies (Homecoming Information Inside). It has the meeting time, the place is in my room called Dis Girls Chapter Meeting, and you are now a member :wizard: Welcome to the club :grouphug:

I like the ideas above, and would love to help.

Hope you don't run out of space in the room.

Well, first of all, I am not sure if I am an official Zeta Girl. Can someone tell me? Is there some kind of ceremony? :rotfl: Secondly, I love the ideas. I am very excited about the party tomorrow! Bring on the minute cake! :cheer2:

I would love to swear in as a Zeta girl!!!!!
Sign me up! What do I do? Am I able? Who am I? Where am I going? 0_o

Can I join? I think that joining would be a great way for me to relax.
I don't have much talents, but I am kinda funny sometimes.

:bounce: I will be there...most likely late again though :guilty: Someone will have to fill me in when I get there.

Every Dis girl is welcome as a Zeta....we'd heart to see all these fresh new faces tomorrow night. The meeting is in my room "Dis Girls Chapter Meeting". It looks like we might need two party rooms! I will have to get on top of that tomorrow!

But of course!! We're always happy to see new and sunny faces :sunny:

Just a reminder: Please wear your Zeta shoes to the meeting so that I can pick you out and know who to boot LOL
If you do no know what Zeta shoes are, send me a PM and I will let you know. It seems we have some younger kids trying to impersonate Zeta Girls, so I am trying to combat that with the shoe recognition ;)

Less than 8 hours to go.......everyone taking their afternoon naps to be ready for the big party?! :cloud9:

Oh no! I don't know if I can be on to night! Dang! I would heart the opportunity to meet all of u! - and of course i have a really tacky outfit -

If I can't come I will try to meet u all at the next meeting. Save me a membership spot, sista!

Red

Tishke said:
Less than 8 hours to go.......everyone taking their afternoon naps to be ready for the big party?! :cloud9:

Oh how I wish Tishke! :goodvibes I am working away, but now there are only 5 hours left. Looking forward to my first Zeta party. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter