• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zero Universal Experience...HELP!!!!! Please!

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
We are going to Orlando next week, we aren't doing any parks, just staying at Bonnet Creek all week and relaxing. However, my 16-year-old son wants us to drop him off at Universal one day so he can use his own money to spend the day there. So...

Can he do that at 16 without an adult with him?
Where can we drop him off/pick him up?
We want to purchase his ticket ahead of time, but will he need to show the card it was purchased with?

I believe they just moved drop off/pick up to a certain level on the parking garage, accessed through the normal parking toll booths. I don’t think there would be a problem with him being alone. After all, some 16 year olds have a license and can drive themselves to Universal.

Btw, despite what the website says, he can bring in whatever food and drink he wants. Just no glass. However, most rides that require a locker only provide free ones that are about 4” tall but very deep, so if he brings a bag it needs to be skinny. Lockers are accessed with the park ticket so if ya’ll have a lanyard with id holder its best to use that to hold the ticket. If you go to the website and start the process of buying a ticket, before you actually pay there should be info about pick up.

I believe they just moved drop off/pick up to a certain level on the parking garage, accessed through the normal parking toll booths. I don’t think there would be a problem with him being alone. After all, some 16 year olds have a license and can drive themselves to Universal.

Btw, despite what the website says, he can bring in whatever food and drink he wants. Just no glass. However, most rides that require a locker only provide free ones that are about 4” tall but very deep, so if he brings a bag it needs to be skinny. Lockers are accessed with the park ticket so if ya’ll have a lanyard with id holder its best to use that to hold the ticket. If you go to the website and start the process of buying a ticket, before you actually pay there should be info about pick up.
Does that mean we have to pay parking prices just to drop him off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter