• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zero(ish) Waste Trip?

From what I have read, you can also bring old magic bands to the resorts and recycle them. (Obviously best to reuse, but once the battery goes it’s better than trashing them.)

Just FYI to everyone, they have installed filtered water refill stations at DHS outside the park, I read that they are near the Gondola load/unload area right next to water fountains.

As well as the water bottle fillers I never had an issue filling up my water bottle at any of the water dispensers in the front of table service restaurants. I know that they are supposedly just for cups but when I asked the cast members they were always happy to let me fill up (I am not sure if they exist anymore with Covid) and it takes away the element of the cup that you get from quick-service locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter