• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zephyrhills

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
I need your opinions on this particular brand of bottled water. We might buy a case of it for our WDW trip, and I don't want to be stuck with 32 bottles of nasty tasting water.

TIA.

I believe this is the kind we bought BOTH years we went to Disney.
We bought it from either Winn Dixie or Publix.
I thought it tasted fine, I probably drank my fare share of it.
The only kind of water that actually taste bad is the Big 8 stuff. And I think that 's Canadian any how, so that owuldn't matter.

I like Dasani because it has good taste. Aquafina has a more, "clean" taste, but it's rediculously refreshing.

Zephyrhills is pretty good.

is zephyrhills a "taste" water?
or is it just water?

cuz truthfully, when i go to disney and i'm walking around and it's hotter than blazes, water just doesn't fill me up.
that's why i like propel and/or gatorade.

it always makes me feel better too.

is zephyrhills a "taste" water?
or is it just water?

cuz truthfully, when i go to disney and i'm walking around and it's hotter than blazes, water just doesn't fill me up.
that's why i like propel and/or gatorade.

it always makes me feel better too.
We're buying powerade as well. My personal favorite sport drink

It's okay. I used to drink that all the time until a few weeks ago when we started to buy "Pure American".

I'm not a big fan of this brand. It tastes a little stale to me. That's the only way I can think of to describe it. Poland Spring and Dasani are my favorites.

I find that Zephyhills tastes weird and.... soapy.

And I always want to vomit when my dad buys a huge pack of it instead of Dasani. That's why I always have to go to Publix with him (We live in Florida so it's in our stores).

Mkay, I think we've decided to just buy another pack of Dasani.

I don't like these reviews...

I've actually have never heard of Zephyrills XD

It's good that you bought another pack of Dasani. It's better you bought a brand you know you like, instead of taking a risk and buying water you don't like...

My favorite water is Poland Springs and Dasani.
I can't stand Deer Park. That water is awful.
Acme brand makes me want to vomit.
I think Dannon water is alright.
lol

I have never heard of Zephyrhills. I live off of Propel! When I was in Florida I made sure that I had Propel at least twice a day.

Dasani is personally my favorite water...

We're taking that as well on our trip.

I prefer to NOT have salt in my water.

Dasani has salt in it.

I don't like Zephrylis, or Dasani. I don't like water, but if I had to, I'd drink Aquafina.
________

OT: If you look on the ingredients of the Dasani bottles, now it says "a neglicable amount of salt" it used to just say "salt", My mom sat next to one of the big CEO people of Dasani, and they handed out bottles of water on the plane, and it was Dasani, and my mom refused it, well, the guy asked why and they got into an argument about how it has salt in it, and its gross, and about a month after that ordeal, they changed the label. :rotfl: That may or may not have been because my mom complained, but it was a funny coincidence.

I prefer to NOT have salt in my water.

Dasani has salt in it.

I don't like Zephrylis, or Dasani. I don't like water, but if I had to, I'd drink Aquafina.
________

OT: If you look on the ingredients of the Dasani bottles, now it says "a neglicable amount of salt" it used to just say "salt", My mom sat next to one of the big CEO people of Dasani, and they handed out bottles of water on the plane, and it was Dasani, and my mom refused it, well, the guy asked why and they got into an argument about how it has salt in it, and its gross, and about a month after that ordeal, they changed the label. :rotfl: That may or may not have been because my mom complained, but it was a funny coincidence.
Yeah, I hate Aquafina, I think it tastes stale and gucky.

I still love Dasani, I don't care what the ingredients say...I like the taste.

I mean.... look at the amount of sugar in your Pepsi...

=] Anyhoo, what I was trying to say is I still like Dasani.

dasani tastes metalic to me.
but we all cant drink fiji :rolleyes:
i love zephryhills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter