zenfolio users

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
just a fyi, i had canceled my zen account over a yr ago...yesterday got an email that they had tried to charge my account for the coming yr's renewal of $100 and couldn't( ???maybe it's a different account i gave them???) but anyway glad they couldn't lol. i don't know if my account was open that whole time or not since after canceling i didn't look at it again. i don't think they charged me last yr but probably to late now to do anything if they did ( hub keeps the records)
just a warning to check & make sure you get the right charges

just a fyi, i had canceled my zen account over a yr ago...yesterday got an email that they had tried to charge my account for the coming yr's renewal of $100 and couldn't( ???maybe it's a different account i gave them???) but anyway glad they couldn't lol. i don't know if my account was open that whole time or not since after canceling i didn't look at it again. i don't think they charged me last yr but probably to late now to do anything if they did ( hub keeps the records)
just a warning to check & make sure you get the right charges

thanks for the heads up, I check my account every November,, luckily I locked in at 80 a year, before they uped it to 100..

I love their service and they keep adding more stuff, so I don't think I'll be going anywhere..

They automatically renewed mine also...which was a relief, because I have been distracted with school issues lately and would have forgotten about it. Definately something to watch if you DON'T want it, but good it you do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter