Zenfolio account worth it?

crazydadguy

Have fun storming the castle!!
Does anyone here use Zenfolio for hosting and Mpix for people to order pics online? Have any problems with them or have any compliments? Just wondering if this would be worth the money for a year long account.

Does anyone here use Zenfolio for hosting and Mpix for people to order pics online? Have any problems with them or have any compliments? Just wondering if this would be worth the money for a year long account.

I use them, have been happy with them, and it's been well worth it to me,, but it depends on your needs and target audience..

this code will save you 5 dollars on your first year if you decide to go with them..

XE1-C1X-2JF

ita with mickey 88, i liked zenfolio, like mpix but since i don't do event type stuff i really barely got any traffic there even though i have a website and advertised for a few months( all i could afford, it gets kind of pricey) I don't know how much more traffic would be on say smugmug for the same type of thing. so if you basically want to sell photos to parents of kids sports teams or something similar ( ie not cold selling) i'd say it was great, fine art type photos not so great . i have my stuff on imagekind now and get more traffic there but the individual prints are more for me to print out. ( course i can always just upload and order from mpix with out zen:))

We host our client galleries with zenfolio. We don't do our printing through Mpix, although that is the lab I always refer customers to use. I love zenfolio. So far it has met our needs perfectly.

I've also been very happy with Zenfolio. For the price, it's a good value and I love using mpix....good quality pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter