• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zebra domes

LGH1946

Mouseketeer
Does the breakfast buffet at Boma have zebra domes? Are they really that delicious as some say? Which do you think is better at Boma, breakfast or dinner?:confused3 thanks:wave2:

Does the breakfast buffet at Boma have zebra domes? Are they really that delicious as some say? Which do you think is better at Boma, breakfast or dinner?:confused3 thanks:wave2:

I would be surprised if they had them at breakfast. They are a delicious dessert and belong at dinner.

We have never done the breakfast but we love the dinner.

I have done the dinner but not since 2008. I don't remember having a zebra dome. I did love the dinner but also the breakfast is great too.

No zebra domes at breakfast.

I don't like them, but I am apparently in the minority.

You can buy them at the Mara if you want to try them.

I would prefer dinner but only because I am not a big fan of breakfast (any breakfast).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter