• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

LisaPisa

Word hard, play harder!
I've heard many mention the zebra domes in AK are excellent. We don't have plans to eat at Boma though. Is there anywhere else in AK that I can get them?

I believe that you can only get zebra domes at Animal Kingdom lodge. You can either eat at Boma or go to Mara and by a little tray of them. Not any that I notcied were sold at the themepark.

Sounds like a trip to Mara might be in order. I'm all about the sweets!

FYI: If you don't like a Kahlua type flavor in your desserts, you won't like zebra domes. I think there should be a disclaimer somewhere. ;)

I think zebra domes are just ok. I tend to like the chocolate desserts better. :)

You can use a snack credit at Mara and get them as well. You get like 5 of them for 3.29 or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter