• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

Chris931

Mouseketeer
Just back and loved the Zebra Domes at Boma... My question is what exactly are they? All my husband and I knew is that they are yummy!!!

chris931-Just wanted to WELCOME you to the boards. I had the Zebra Domes on our last trip because everyone said how good they were. I am glad you found them yummy. They were okay, I just don't see what all the hype is. Oh well, everyone is different and we all like different things.

My oldest daughter can make a meal out of the zebra domes. They are really good!!! Boma's is definitely a family favorite for us!!!

matt&jakesmom said:
chris931-Just wanted to WELCOME you to the boards. I had the Zebra Domes on our last trip because everyone said how good they were. I am glad you found them yummy. They were okay, I just don't see what all the hype is. Oh well, everyone is different and we all like different things.

I agree! There was so much hype over these so I could hardly wait to try them...I, along with my DH and DS were not impressed. Although I LOVED Boma, I thought the desserts were just okay.

Amyg said:
I agree! There was so much hype over these so I could hardly wait to try them...I, along with my DH and DS were not impressed. Although I LOVED Boma, I thought the desserts were just okay.

I have to agree. IMHO the Zebra Domes are overrated. For the most part, the desserts at Boma look better than they taste. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter