• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

i<3Disney

Wants to live in the 80's, marry Clive Owen, and m
Finally had zebra domes today!!! I think I'm in love :love:

oh I am so Jealous. I think I would be in trouble if I lived near Disney. I love those things!

Okay so I must be "weird" because I don't see the big hype in them. :confused3 We stayed at AKL this past trip and made sure that I tried one. I did and thought it's okay but would not have them again. I must have different taste buds than the rest of you.

they are good, but the little cheesecakes on top of the white chocolate disk with a pineapple on top are better. :thumbsup2

We were unimpressed with any dessert at Boma. On the other hand, the appetizers and main courses and side dishes and even the nuts we got in the bar were incredible.

amy4bruce said:
We were unimpressed with any dessert at Boma. On the other hand, the appetizers and main courses and side dishes and even the nuts we got in the bar were incredible.

I have to agree with all of the above, but I'm awfully glad so many enjoy them so much. I smile when I "hear" them mentioned. :thumbsup2

We went to Boma in 2005 for breakfast. I had heard thru DIS boards that even though Zebra Domes are not available for breakfast, they have a zebra bread that is just delicious.

I asked a CM at the buffet if there was zebra bread and she looked at me like I was a zebra! She said that she had not heard of this bread. I explained that it supposedly is somehow related to the wonderful zebra domes that are served as dessert during the dinner buffet. I got that "this lady is crazy" gaze back from her again.

I just wanted some bread (with stripes, or something?) or the confirmation that there is a dome like dessert that even exists. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter