• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes ?

ddawg

Mouseketeer
Zebra Domes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is in a Zebra Dome? I ate at Bomas once and didn't really like it. Thought it quite odd to be eating all the animals that you can see outside your windows at the same resort.

Anyways , I probably won't eat there again but I didn't try a Zebra Dome and now I hear everyone raving about them. So... I was wondering what was in them?

Zebra dome is a dessert. I am not exactly sure what is in it but it is good. It has chocolate and maybe white chocolate or vanilla. Someone has to know but they are good. You aren't actually eating a zebra ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter