zazzle shirt - pic's please

jillann

Earning My Ears
I was thinking of ordering from Zazzle some custom t-shirts and would love to see some pic's of shirt that others have ordered in the past. Show me what you got

I don't really have a picture I can post of the shirts we ordered from Zazzle but we were very happy with the shirts. I had our family team shirts made for the March of Dimes walkAmerica event last year. They came very quickly and were really nice quality. The image is not a "iron on" plastic type but more silk screen imbedded, if that make sense. We are planning to use them again this year for WalkAmerica and to make shirts for our WDW trip. I will tell you though that the "classic t-shirts" sizes run BIG! HTH!! :)

I don't have a picture of mine, but I was very happy with the service and the shirt itself. Its not the sturdiest shirt I'll ever buy, but the quality was perfectly fine.

The women's tiny tee is in fact a tiny tee, very close cut and with short little cap sleeves-- but I liked it and thought it was very cute. Sizes run true.

We don't have pictures to share, but we have ordered from Zazzle for the past three years. The shirts have been of good quality, and the images and text are easily customized. Some of the colors of the shirts don't match exactly, like t-shirts and baby doll styles in lime green are a few shades off.

item

here is a picture of me with mine on, both me and my DH had matching except his was grey not pink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter