• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zathura

It's good?

I loved Jumanji *forgive me for misspelling* and I was a little iffy on Zathura, but okay, I may have to check this one out!

i don't understand why they have to make a remake of jumanji and call it something different? :confused3

The Phantom Blot said:
I've seen this movie! Its called Jumanji! Why can't they think of an original idea?
Yeah but didn't the author of Jumanji also write Zathura?

If they did, blame them for not being able to have an original idea.

Other than that, the movie looks good.

Zathura is a type of sequel to the movie Jumanji. These were both books written by the same author, first you had Jumanji then you had Zathura. In the end of the book Jumanji the board game Zathura was found inside of a compartment type thing in the Jumanji board game.

I was a HUGE Jumanji fan...
Should I see Zathura? Will it destroy Jumanji or is it a good sequel for a fan?

Princess Ash said:
I was a HUGE Jumanji fan...
Should I see Zathura? Will it destroy Jumanji or is it a good sequel for a fan?

It's like a great sequel it won't destroy it trust me!

and geuss what I found out! Jumanji was made in Keene NH!

Jumanji was great, but Zathura just seems like a need for money disguised (badly) in a space suit.

TheBellhop said:
Jumanji was great, but Zathura just seems like a need for money disguised (badly) in a space suit.

It's just my Opion but I think Zathura is better than Jumaji just my opion

The Phantom Blot said:
I've seen this movie! Its called Jumanji! Why can't they think of an original idea?
This is how I feel too. I did not like Jumanji, so will skip this one.

TheBellhop said:

That's my opinion as well.

They have also made a game out of this, so yes, they do need money

Well, I'm not too keen on Zathura although my brother wants to go see it.

I loved Jamunji (saw it on TBS the other day, but I didn't get too see all of it, but saw most of it) and thought that was awsome, but I don't think I want to see Zathura because I'm afraid it will ruin Jamunji.

I also like the african jungle idea better than the outerspace/future idea.

BandGeek911 said:
Well, I'm not too keen on Zathura although my brother wants to go see it.

I loved Jamunji (saw it on TBS the other day, but I didn't get too see all of it, but saw most of it) and thought that was awsome, but I don't think I want to see Zathura because I'm afraid it will ruin Jamunji.

I also like the african jungle idea better than the outerspace/future idea.

it wont ruin it...
I'm not blaming you guys but evryone is saying that! it's a awsome movie you should go see it first and then judge it.

Well I downloaded it ;) and thought it was pretty good. I kind of liked Jumanji better though, but this has it's pros also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter