• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zathura

!!PonyBoy!!

They grew up on the outside of society. They weren
Okay I just saw that yesterday and it was so good
Did anyone else see it?
Did you like it?

Just curious

I saw it a while ago. I really liked it. At first I thought I wouldn't like it because I am a jumunji fan and stuff.. But I thought this movie rocked!

We bought it because it is cheaper than all of us going to see it. We have watched it fives times and we just got it last month. We all loved it but we also loved Jumanji..

it was decent, not nearly as good as Jumanji but decent, the little kids screaming the whole time got really annoying and thats what irritated me but other then that it was a good overall film. :thumbsup2

I'm not in a huge rush to see it. I already saw jumanji, so what's the point you know?

Okay ill admit..going into the theater i was like...why am i even here? But i have to say by the end of the movie i was in love with it. its a good one :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter