Zany Brainy has good deals on infant gear that could be useful @ Disney

kfeuer

<font color=blue>My kids are going to think I'm ol
I was at a Zany Brainy/Right Start store (which are all going out of business for anyone who's not aware) yesterday and saw some good deals:

Baby Bjorn infant carrier $55 (if you have a small baby, these are fantastic for Disney--you can just walk on and off rides without pulling the baby in and out of a stroller a 100 times)
Potty seats and accessories 40% off--I saw some travel potties that might be useful for families making a long car trip with a little one
Strollers and car seats 30% off--these are mostly rarely discounted brands, so some of these are great deals
Breast pumps 40% off--they had the Medela Pump-in-Style and Avent Isis, both of which are great pumps.
Party supplies (some Disney) 50% off
Plush 50% off

I was in Burlington Coat Factory and saw something some may be useful for parents with toddlers. It was a Fischer Price Kid Alarm. It was a pager like thing you put on their belts, and then you carry something that makes the thing alarm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter