Zack and Cody

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
Do any of your kids watch this show? My kids watch it occasionally, I am curious, why do they live in the hotel? I got the mom is the hotel lounge singer? where is the dad?
seems like a modern day eloise at the plaza:) its kind of cute

My kids are to little but we have seen it a few times- It does remind me a little of eloise, but with out mary poppins as the nanny and with a bunch of pre-teen/ teen crazy characters. Not sure where the dad is never got into it that much. There is that other asian girl who lives there too- You don't see her parents very often either :confused3
The boys are cute though- Did you see them (playing one character if I recall) in that movie "I saw mommie kissing santa claus?"

In past shows he was on tour w/ his band and has made at least three appearances on the show. One of the newest episodes that I have seen is that has quit touring w/ his band and now has an apartment in the city and is in either a broadway musical or a play.

Our family loves this show. They live in the hotel (The Tipton) because their mom is the lounge singer at the hotel, Their "suite" is part of her salary package. The parents are divorced. The dad is a musician and travels so his character has been on maybe 5-6 of the episodes or so. London Tipton is the daughter of the hotel's owner and is extremely wealthy. (and not so bright) She lives in a suite at the hotel since her parents travel so often and are divorced. Mr. Moseby, the hotel manager, acts as her guardian in a way. There are 4-5 other characters that work very well together in this show. Very wholesome values and messages portrayed. (and we are VERY careful about this at our house) Even DH and I look forward to new episodes. It's nice to have something you can sit and enjoy as a family. :happytv:

By the way, there is a new episode on this weekend with Tony Hawk as a guest star. Should be exciting! :woohoo:

Very wholesome values and messages portrayed. (and we are VERY careful about this at our house) Even DH and I look forward to new episodes. It's nice to have something you can sit and enjoy as a family. :happytv:

Yes!! I agree, this is nice! my kids are prob a bit on the young side for it too, thats why they don't always watch it, just have occasionally, but I enjoy watching it with them! LOL
We just watched the episode where Zack is eating too much sugar! too funny!

I agree here....I love this show! I mean, I wouldn't admit that but when the kids are watching it I do too. Previous poster has summed this all up and I would only add that I think this was Ashley Tisdale's first real role that got her any recognition.

I love that show(im 12)

the mom and dad got divorced and the dad is in a band

they live at the hotel because thats where the mom sings and she stays at hotel for freee

Tipton's in Boston (don't ask why I know that :laughing:).

The show's cute, but my kids always laugh (we're close to Boston) that the hotel's supposed to be next to the John Hancock building, when in reality it isn't there!

My kids like this show too. Anyone else noticed a comparison of the ditzy London to Paris Hilton? (Get it--London Tipton/Paris Hilton? Heh.)

I don't like the show. The boys are mean to each other and disrespectful to their mother. They are masters at the sarcastic put-down, something which I don't find to be entertaining (especially when done by children). They're always plotting to do something behind their mother's back, or plotting some evil mischief against each other. They rarely do anything nice for anyone but themselves.

Don't like it one bit. So we don't watch it anymore.

My whole family likes the show, we think it's pretty funny and my DD5 says she is going to marry both Zack and Cody :laughing:

We like it:thumbsup2 It is cute, funny and although the boys break rules and make mistakes, they learn a lesson in the end.

My kids like this show too. Anyone else noticed a comparison of the ditzy London to Paris Hilton? (Get it--London Tipton/Paris Hilton? Heh.)

OMG! You are so right! Never made that connection but I love it! DD6 loves the show and I think it's really cute. Between Zack and Cody, Cory in the House, and of course Hannah Montana, I think Disney has done a great job putting together a lineup in that age bracket. And it's nice that adults can sit and watch the show and get a few chuckles too!

Do any of your kids watch this show? My kids watch it occasionally, I am curious, why do they live in the hotel? I got the mom is the hotel lounge singer? where is the dad?
seems like a modern day eloise at the plaza:) its kind of cute

omg omg omg cody is soooooooooooooooo cute oxoxoxoxoxox

My kids are to little but we have seen it a few times- It does remind me a little of eloise, but with out mary poppins as the nanny and with a bunch of pre-teen/ teen crazy characters. Not sure where the dad is never got into it that much. There is that other asian girl who lives there too- You don't see her parents very often either :confused3
The boys are cute though- Did you see them (playing one character if I recall) in that movie "I saw mommie kissing santa claus?"

there dad is and there mom are broken up ther dad is on tour he is in a band

their dad is on tour he dosen't live with them he is in a band

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter