• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zac Efron to play Ren McCormack!

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1598058/story.jhtml

So apparently Zac Efron is possbily going to be in a Footloose remake.
Seriously, I know people like to hate on Zac and on remakes....but I think this has the possiblity of being a GREAT remake.
I think Zac would be soooo good for that role!

If you guys have seen HSM3, the "Scream" scene, could basically be Zac's audition for Footloose!
He may not be the BEST actor, but he's a really really good dancer (I'm not even a HUGE fan of his, but his dancing in HSM3 really impressed me)

Anyways, what do you guys think?
Are you a fan of Footloose?
Would you be for or against this remake?
If not Zac for the role, who should do it?

I'm all for it. :p

I just loved HSM3 everything about it, lol. The dancing and singing..lol. x]

my moms fav movie is footloose and i know that she would love if they did a remake no matter who was in it!!

Footloose is like, my favorite musical after the Sound of Music.
I don't see the need for a remake, it's only about 24 years old...
And well this just gives them a chance to ruin it, not only with Zac Efron (he was only good in Hairspray, which in this case, completely different from Footloose)
And I'm sure a lot of people won't know there's an original. Like if I start talking about Footloose I'll get 'Zac Efron is so dreamy!' instead of Kevin Bacon.

And that bothers me.
I don't welcome change.

I'm neutral about the remake of Footloose.
I'm a big fan of it!

I don't think Zac Efron should be lead though. They should get an actual dancer who is breaking into acting, a nobody basically.

I should get the part...I need money an Zac has too much. And I'm cooler...lol

:sad2:
I think it is terrible.
Why ruin a good thing? Seriously?

Footloose is one of my favorite musicals EVER.
And yes, I like Zac, and all. But to play Ren? Nope, sorry.
I just don't see this working out well, at all.
I probably won't even see it.

I heard this is a go with Zac. Kevin Bacon talked about it and wished Zac all the best on the remake of the role. I think he will do a great job at it.

i've never seen footloose, but i love zac

i thinks its going to be great.
i would go see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter