Yvonp-how was your trip

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
We are staying at CBR in April so I am really curious what you thought of this resort. What about the new food court-good food or good prices. Welcome home, hope you had a good trip.

You must be leaving on April 13 or 14, as the OWHA provincials are Apr 11-13. Am I right??

Maybe we'll see you in Mississauga this year. :teeth:

- Mike

The 17 th. I don't know about provincials this year though, both daughters were bumped up so competion will be stiff. How is you daughter doing this year? Hopefully we will see you there.

Mississauga? Wanna a mini DISmeet if you have time? We can get together at a Tim Horton's for coffee, I'll bet we can round up the usual suspects too! S

It would be nice, but last year I had 11 games to go to between my 2 daughters leaving no time for anything else.

Sandra, why don't you come join us in Peterborough on the 27th, it is only about an hour for you and we would love to have you.

Hi, Jan 27th? I would like to go, that's a Monday and I work Monday nights. Have a great time! Maybe next time!!!!! THANKS! S

Oh oh! The hockey tounament is that weekend in April? I'll have to be sure that they make the ressies for Len's meeting NOW (if it's not already too late) Last year we had a terrible time getting a place to stay. Maybe I'll get to see one of you in the hall of a hotel! Good luck to the kids!

Thanks for asking! We had a wonderful trip, 7 days in the parks and one day off spent at Typhoon Lagoon (a bit chilly in the shade). Of course it went too fast, and we spent too much money but what a holiday! CBR was beautiful, but really a waste for us as we really don't spend that much time at the hotel. Last time we stayed at the *** and were quite happy there. Also hated the transportation - if you wanted to eat at a different resort which we did several times ie: O'Hana, Boma. Next time we would either go back to *** or really splurge and stay at a monorail resort. I'd love to answer any questions anyone has, it's like reliving it all over again! If you plan on spending any time at your hotel, CBR really is nice, gorgeous theming and grounds. We couldn't pick fault with anything there, (maybe the quality of food in the food court).

Sounds like maybe we shouldn't have to many meals planned at CBR. As it stands now I only have one lunch and one dinner planned. What in particular were you not fond of? We are spending half of our trip off-site, but I know what you mean about not getting much use of the resort but paying big bucks for it. Glad to hear you had a good time overall.

Glad to hear that you had a good trip, Yvonp. I know what you mean about the time you spend at the resort being worth the money and for that reason we have started staying in the All Stars. We always visit the other resorts, anyway. Sometimes we drive, such as for dinner at Boma, but have usually found the transportation adequate from the AS. I have walked around the CBR and it really is a very pretty resort.

You are right, CBR is beautiful, but we felt, as people who spend most of our time in the parks, that the biggest bang for the buck was at the ***. We ate dinner a couple of times at the food court, and since we had connections vouchers that we had gotten free through going on a DVC tour (nice surprise bonus at the end), we put up with it. There is one 'good bang for your buck' The fried chicken meal - it was good, and we had chicken left over and bought a couple of buns and made sandwiches the next day (I love saving money!). We took cereal with us and just bought milk in the store, and took tons of snacks. Did not eat at the full service restaurant, we decided to reserve that kind of money for something a bit more fun ie: character dinner. I am sooo jealous of all of you. By the time we can afford to go again it will probably be a whole new place (we will probably do Disneyland again next time - not so far for us)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter