YUP!! ~CrAzY~ me was up at 4:50 am to make my ADRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posh*tots* resale

Never 2 Old 4 Disney
Oh so groggy & tired here in CHicago. Got up at 4:50 am this dark & cold morning & headed downstairs to get the computer up and running to make my ADR's online at 5 a.m. Talk about being NERVOUS!! I've done this 2 times already, once in 2007 & another in 2009. Was NOT looking forward it!! Well...guess what?? It was the easiest EVER!! All my ADR's were done in less than 15 minutes and I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED!! Yes...you heard right.....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Here is what I booked:

Kona Cafe 9/17
Cinderella's Royal Table 9/18
The Wave 9/18
Mama Melrose 9/19
LeCellier 9/20
50's Prime Time 9/21
Ohana 9/22
La Hacienda de San Angel 9/23

Now I can sit back & relax for the next 180 days. Oh wait...not yet...gotta get ready for my MEXICO trip to celebrate my 40th bday in 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Very cool - booking online was super easy - looks like you chose some of the same restaurants as I although on different nights - enjoy!

Martin

Yay! I had a similar experience except we are EST so it was 5:54 when I got up. I had put the website up the night before and had my spreadsheet up. Just had to wait for 6:00 to hit! i had my 7 ressies, all what I wanted, made by 6:08! Easy peasy!

Yay! I had a similar experience except we are EST so it was 5:54 when I got up. I had put the website up the night before and had my spreadsheet up. Just had to wait for 6:00 to hit! i had my 7 ressies, all what I wanted, made by 6:08! Easy peasy!

Yes..it was so easy! I am dumbfounded, shocked & pleasantly surprised that we got EVERYTHING we wanted. NEVER had this happen before. Our last 2 trips I was a nervous wreck online when I had to flip-flop park days in order to get what we wanted. I even stayed up the extra hour until the phone lines opened so I could book Bippity Boppity Boutique before our meal at CRT. I got that too!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!:woohoo:

I've been walking around like a zombie all morning with a HUGE smile on my face. :) I can finally relax!! I'm still in shock but OH SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Congrats on getting your ADR's. I did mine about 10AM and got what I wanted too.
9/17 Cape May Cafe (B)
9/18 O'Hana (D)
9/19 Boatwrights (D)
9/20 Tusker House (B) & Akershus (D)
9/21 California Grill (just for me and hubby for dinner with the inlaws watching the kids , yaay!)
9/22 Sci-Fi Diner (L) , T-Rex (D)
9/23 Biergarten (L)

Looks like we can both relax now..hope you have a great time!!

Oh, also signed the kids up for the Pirates League at Magic Kingdom for the exact time I wanted. Could not be happier!

I think that because DISNEY is not currently running any FREE DINING promos, that REALLY worked in my/our favor. I booked this trip back in August when they were offering FREE DINING for a limited time.

did my adr's this a.m. and was so Happy at how much smoother the online process was from last yr!!! got all mine too
YEA FOR ALL US Sept Diser's!!

did my adr's this a.m. and was so Happy at how much smoother the online process was from last yr!!! got all mine too
YEA FOR ALL US Sept Diser's!!

I agree....a NIGHT & DAY difference from my past 2 times! I can't believe I got (2) ADR's for Bippity Boppity Boutique at 10:30 a.m. !!! One for my daughter & another for my son. Our ADR's at CRT are at NOON so this is PERFECT! I've never been able to get into BBB like this before. WOO HOO!!!!!

In just under 2 weeks, I will be up before 3 am to do my ADR's. I will have to get up for a few mornings to complete mine as I'm staying 15 nights. I hope I can get them done quickly and get back to bed for some more sleep.

Glad you got everything you wanted. Did you book Mama Melrose Fantasmic DP?

In just under 2 weeks, I will be up before 3 am to do my ADR's. I will have to get up for a few mornings to complete mine as I'm staying 15 nights. I hope I can get them done quickly and get back to bed for some more sleep.

Glad you got everything you wanted. Did you book Mama Melrose Fantasmic DP?

No Mama Melrose Fantasmic DP for us. We avoid DHS on days of Fantasmic. Seems more crowded on those days. We opted to go to DHS on the night of extra magic hours instead. Besides, my kids (especially my son) is not too fond of the loud noises & fireworks.

Thanks, I was wondering how hard they are to get this year.

I hope they are easier than last year. I think it will help without a Free Dining offer out yet this year.

My window for ADRs opened this morning, and I agree the process was so much easier than in years past! We got everything we wanted within 15 min of the time we wanted. Now I just need to make some final decisions on things like BBB and we'll be all set. :cool1:

My window for ADRs opened this morning, and I agree the process was so much easier than in years past! We got everything we wanted within 15 min of the time we wanted. Now I just need to make some final decisions on things like BBB and we'll be all set. :cool1:

Don't wait too long on the BBB! I made that mistake back in 2009 & was kicking myself the entire trip!!

I will find out soon enough.

I better book that extra night before my Free Dining Pkg starts.

:hyper::hyper: I noticed that you & I will be at LeCellier at almost the same time. You 11:30 am & me 11:50 a.m. WOO HOO!! We were both lucky to get the golden ticket!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter