Yummy!!!

tinaw

<font color=CC33CC>If you hear a funny little "cho
I just tried (still chewing!)a new bar. It is by Carbolite, made with Splenda, it has 0 sugar carbs and 0 net efective carbs!!!! A freebie! It was YUMMY. The flavor I tried was the Toffee Bar. Kinda like a heath bar but the toffee tasted a bit more like peanut brittle than toffee, but in my book that's not a terrible thing.:D

Be careful!! I was eating those bars(toffee,caramel.etc) but I went through a stall of either no loss or just a teeny tiny bit lost. Since I have been giving them up I have gone back to losing several pounds a week.

They are good though!!;)

I don't usually eat them, but a girl needs a little chocolate every once in a while if you catch my drift!!;) I've been losing VERY slowly anyway! I've stayed on induction the whole time (since 7/7) and after the first week I have been losing about a pound a week. I'm not complaining, well maybe I am, but at this point I don't think it could get much worse:(

My dh loves the Carbolite toffee. He likes the Russell Stover sugar free toffee too.

The sugar alcohols don't bother him :)

Ugh! Sugar Alcohol...don't get me started!:p I can't eat it, but I am glad that some can! I did find that when I ate Carbolite, it stalled my loss, so now I have 2 reasons not to eat them anymore! :p:p

They are yummy though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter