Yummy, Yummy RICE KRISPIE treats?!?

TinkerbellSecret

Mouseketeer
We are headed back to DW in January. My FAVORITE, FAVORITE snack/desert there is the yummy, gigantic rice krispie treats. What QS places can I get them at for desert? I got one at I think Sunshine in the Living with the Land building.....I think. Please help me know where to get these for desert (snack okay too, but I'd rather get them for desert as they are my fav!)

Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD has them and you can get them dipped in chocolate! And covered in M&M's or nuts...so many options! They are awesome!

At Pizza Planet in DHS you can get them for dessert.

Good to know I am not alone! I love them...i like the fresh ones and not the one they sell in the gift shop.

You can usually get them in the food courts at the resorts. We stayed at ASM and *** and they had them...we got them everyday. Then when we had counter services and snacks left over before we headed home..I cashed them in for lots of those treats!

I got a rice krispie treat as dessert with my combo meal at Liberty Inn in the American Adventure at Epcot! They are my favorite desserts!

I am going to say this as politely as humanly possible. I am subscribed to the WDW food picture thread, and my keyboard is permanently damaged from all the drool from looking at all the yummy food. Now you go ahead and start a thread about those delicious, crunchy, smooth, gooey Rice Krispy treats!!!!!

I hope you feel ashamed of yourself!!!! My page up button is now permanently stuck from even more drool!

You MUST go to Goofy's candy co. in DTD and get one done up however you want. It's the best use of a snack credit. We usually blow quite a few snack credits at GCC at the beginning of our trip so we have some sweet treats in the room during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter