Yummy quick service?

Hope Soda

Mouseketeer
What are the best quick service restaurants in each of the four parks? We like spice and adventure in our foods.

Are there any cool quick service restaurants, atmosphere-wise?

My personal favorites...

Epcot - Tangerine Cafe

AK - Flame Tree

MK - Columbia Harbor House

HS- well. I don't really have one.

MK: Colombia Harbour House and BOG (BOG wins for atmosphere)
EP: Almost all the QS locations around world showcase, good food/atmosphere. If you like spice try Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. Sunshine Seasons has a huge assortment of foods and amazing desserts but has a cafeteria feel so I prefer eating around the world.
HS: The QS locations are very mediocre there so I always book Sci-fi for lunch and 50's prime time for dinner. If you want atmosphere, check either of these restaurants out. Very cool and not expensive. If we do decide to do QS we usually end up at Backlot express but it is nothing special. I know Brown Derby has a outdoor lounge where you can get some small bites and their famous cobb salad but never ate there.
AK: Flame Tree BBQ: take you plate and go down the stairs until you hit the water. Nice outdoor seating with a beautiful view of the water/mountain.

Last edited:
MK: Columbia Harbor House
AK: Yak and Yeti cafe
EP: pretty much anything in WS!
I don't have a suggestion for HS

Epcot - Tangerine Cafe, Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe , and sunshine season has a lot of good options

AK - Flame Tree

MK - Gaston's Tavern used to have a pork shank - is that gone?
Sleepy Hollow has a Ham and Cheese Omelet Waffle Sandwich (used to be prosciutto) that is a nice breakfast and you can sit with a view of the castle. Looks like they got rid of the Chicken Waffle for lunch.

HS- Starring Rolls Cafe has some decent sandwiches. Some of the stuff at Fairfax Fare looks decent as well. Their new Baked Potato is meant to be pretty good

Brown Derby Lounge - that's our go-to in HS. Great small plates menu and they have a couple of beers we like.

I second Tangerine Cafe in Epcot. We try to hit it every trip.

Our absolute favs are Columbia Harbor House in MK, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot and Flame Tree BBQ in AK. We aren't fans of eating in DHS because we have trouble finding places we like. We usually eat a big breakfast before we head to that park and then snack on a soft pretzel or something until we get back to our resort where we eat.

MK - HCC is the only place we eat at. Otherwise we go to one of the monorail resorts.
EC - Tangerine Café, Boulangerie Patisserie or Kringla Bakerie. Sunshine Seasons has a great food court.
DS - Starring Rolls
AK - Yak and Yeti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter