Yummy PORK suggestions please!

Katy Belle

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

We are expats living in the Middle East. No pork is allowed here and we do miss it. Vacations have been known to turn into pork-fests! So, where in WDW should we go for good pork? Ribs, chops, satay, etc??? Tell me what you have had that was really yummy.

TIA!
Katy :sunny:

Katy Belle said:
Hello all!

We are expats living in the Middle East. No pork is allowed here and we do miss it. Vacations have been known to turn into pork-fests! So, where in WDW should we go for good pork? Ribs, chops, satay, etc??? Tell me what you have had that was really yummy.

TIA!
Katy :sunny:

OMG!!! The most AWESOME pork at WDW is at the Biergarten in Germany....ahhhhhhh :cloud9: :love: The pork tenderloin is MELT in your mouth and the brown sauce that accompanies it is heaven....

The pork tenderloin medallions at the California Grill are to die for! And, the pork shank at Raglan Road is also worth the trip to Downtown Disney. Eat there later in the evening and you can enjoy a festive irish music and dance festival along with your meal!

Thanks so much! I'm getting pretty hungry!!

So is CA Grill worth 2 TS credits on the dining plan? I've read many reviews lately and checked the menu...looks fabulous. We won't be sharing because none of us will be willing to share the pork.

Keep 'em coming!
Katy

I though the ribs at Captain Jack's where great.

My sister had a pulled pork barbecue sandwich for lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL and said it was excellent.

Kona Cafe also has an excellent pulled pork sandwich at lunch.

You can't forget the skillet at WCC with the all you can eat pulled pork, ribs and sausage!

Dh got the pork tenderloin medallions at California Grill and really liked it.

47b4d607b3127cce9c6a1435148a00000036108AaMmzJk5bNO

Maggie

Surprisingly enough, I had excellent roasted pork at this buffet. It was delicious as was the prime rib.

I loved the pork at the Borwn Derby and at Artist Point:

BD
BDPork.jpg

AP
HatfieldPorkChop.jpg

BROWN DERBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their pork entree (see scoutsmom99's pic above) is AWESOME. I get it every single year. It's some of the BEST pork I've ever tasted. The whole plate (meat, vegetables, etc.) is heavenly :Pinkbounc

Artist Point has Yummy Pork Chops, perfectly seasoned, juicy and moist.

I agree with Brown Derby's pork... to die for.

Also, you might try the pulled pork sandwich at Flame Tree. Quite tasty!

pirate: :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter