Yummalicious breakfast?

Breakfast???

• Stay at Chef Mickey's

• Tusker House

• Boma

• Captain's Grille

• Whispering Canyon Cafe

• 1900 Park Fare

• Stick with the CS at the resort (POFQ)

• CS at DTD/Resort/Park (which one?)

• Something I haven't thought of

Results are only viewable after voting.

mmtska

I dreamed of a wish and it came true!
On our last day I currently have Chef Mickey's for breakfast. However there have been a LOT of negative reviews about it, and the main reason I was going to try it was the fact we were staying at the Contemporary. Well I changed our resort to POFQ. We'll probably have a car, so transportation isn't a huge issue, but then again we might fly. This whole trip is way up in the air!

So now I'm wondering if there is a better place for breakfast, or if I should stick with CM. DH is a big breakfast person, but I'm just happy with pancakes and bacon.

I've narrowed down a few places that aren't in the running:
Kouzzina (looked at the menu and it doesn't sound appetizing)
Akershus (DH will possibly kill me if I add this since we're eating at CRT)
CRT (see above)
Crystal Palace (already eating bfast there)
Kona Cafe (already eating bfast here too)

Considering:
Cape May Cafe
Captain's Grille
Tusker House
Or just a CS bfast at the resort or maybe even DTD-haven't found many bfast menus for there.

Anywhere else that might be a good place I haven't thought of?

Thanks!

I don't see the Cape May Cafe button to vote :) I thought it was infinitely better than Chef Mickey's. It was one of our favorites. The food was good and I loved how light and airy the atmoshphere was as well.
Tusker House is really good too, but I wouldn't go to the theme park just for breakfast. It would be worth it to go if you want to go on an early morning safari ride while you are there :)

ACK! I knew I was forgetting something....and of course I can't figure out how to edit the poll....but I'll consider that a vote for Cape May hehe

I really like Tusker House, that's would definatly be my choice.

We ate at Tusker House for the first time last year--we loved it! We've got ADRs there this year too.
When we were there last year, Donald was going table to table and doing the dances. I am not sure if he's inside anymore, or just outside for pictures that you have to purchase.

It's been several years since we've been to 1900 PF, but I felt it was a cut above the other breakfast buffets. I have seen ecstatic reports about the Boma breakfast. I'd sure give it a shot if I could convince my family they need to eat breakfast.:earsboy:

My husband favorite character breakfast is Tusker House (good food, great juice and no lines to get the food). My other suggestion is Cape May.

Although AK is definitely our LEAST favorite park, Tusker House is our favorite breakfast ;) They have absolutely ANYthing your DH could possibly want.

I am thinking of trying Ohanas, I am waiting to here some opinions on that
On our last day I currently have Chef Mickey's for breakfast. However there have been a LOT of negative reviews about it, and the main reason I was going to try it was the fact we were staying at the Contemporary. Well I changed our resort to POFQ. We'll probably have a car, so transportation isn't a huge issue, but then again we might fly. This whole trip is way up in the air!

So now I'm wondering if there is a better place for breakfast, or if I should stick with CM. DH is a big breakfast person, but I'm just happy with pancakes and bacon.

I've narrowed down a few places that aren't in the running:
Kouzzina (looked at the menu and it doesn't sound appetizing)
Akershus (DH will possibly kill me if I add this since we're eating at CRT)
CRT (see above)
Crystal Palace (already eating bfast there)
Kona Cafe (already eating bfast here too)

Considering:
Cape May Cafe
Captain's Grille
Tusker House
Or just a CS bfast at the resort or maybe even DTD-haven't found many bfast menus for there.

Anywhere else that might be a good place I haven't thought of?

Thanks!

I should've been more clear on my post ;) Tusker House has the BEST variety, but O'hana's is our yearly "must do" breakfast b/c of the character interaction. And the bread & POG aren't too shabby :thumbsup2

Ate breakfast at Ohana's our last trip and we all loved it. It's a different character breakfast, which the kids loved (not just Mickey, Goofy and Donald, etc.). The interaction is pretty fun as well.

And the POG juice is sooooo yummy. My wife and I seriously couldn't get enough of it and talked about it the entire trip after eating there.

Chef Mickey's is OK, but like someone said nothing spectacular. We've always found the breakfast to be rushed, like they want you in and out. But it's kind of a must-do for kids because it's so interactive and it gets the Disney juices flowing.

I've never done Kona, but that's on the short list for our next trip.

Crystal Palace, though, is still our favorite breakfast spot in WDW. Love the atmosphere, love the food and love the ability to get an early ressie and see the park completely empty in the morning.

I want to know what some of the "Something I haven't thought of" are!! LOL

I have to save 'Ohana for when my parents come with us. I figured out that's where we went the last time for our family vacation-in 1987.

Looks like Boma is winning for now. Any other suggestions?? I honestly take everything I read and weigh opinions, so feel free to give them!!

I voted Boma as it's our favourite place for breakfast at WDW. We love Tusker House, 1900 Park Fare and Captains Grill too. We also love the breakfast at Ohana's.

We really love Cape May as an all around great place. The food, service, atmosphere and characters are all excellent.

For food only....we thought Boma had an excellent breakfast.

I have heard alot of good things about boma's but havent tried it yet...might have to add that one to my next vacation. I would like to say if you are considering a CS as well then try PORS. If you have a car it would probably take about 2 minutes to get to and i think they have the most variety that you will find for CS breakfast. Tusker house is one of my favorites as well and always try to have breakfast there when we go to AK - dont think i would make a special trip to a park just for breakfast though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter