Yum, Raspberry Ice Tea!

Mattsmom

<font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo
Raspberry Ice Tea is one of my favorties! Thought I'd have to give it up. Crystal Lite has apartame, etc

I found DaVinci's sugar free (uses splenda) raspberry syrup at the store. It goes great in decaf tea!

I so happy I have my raspberry tea back!

Wow! What a great idea! I have some DaVinci Peach SF syrup at home - I'll try that in tea too! Thanks!

I found some of them at Hi Health. Someone else will be posting a link that will take you to an online location to order, I don't know who, but there are some helpful people here! BTW if you have Hi Health, they sell for 5.99 for the big bottle.

I found them in the grocery store. They keep them in the coffee aisle. I think they're usually used to flavor coffee.

I use Torani Syrup, I've found it at Albertsons and World Market stores, usually less than $5 for a large size bottle and many flavors come in a small size too. Their sugar free also uses Spenda!

Thanks, you wonderful helpful people. (WISHers are so great!) I'll keep looking. No Hi Health here but plenty of grocery stores. I'll start searching the stores I don't usually shop at.

Originally posted by geetey
I believe this is the website others referred to..... www.netrition.com

See, aren't Wisheers and Disers the best? I would have supplied the link, but I onlly have it book marked at home! Thanks Geety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter