• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yum or Yuck

great for gardening with children.....the veggie of hope....but never understtood their appeal....red or white.

cut green onion tops as garnish?

we passed on cans in the store yesterday in the 99 cent store, was never a fan, but wifethought it would be soft, barley in a soup is yuck!!!

faux pig skin snacks?

Yum, but Yodels are better (although I haven’t had either in years).

Scooter pies?
...not much of a yankee fan.......so if standing in the 60s grocery store line and dad has some coins, I would sometimes buy moonpies, all that activity and told myself that as an adult I would buy all I could eat

YUCK!!!! kids think of the darnedest things!!!

coconut marshmallows?

...not much of a yankee fan.......so if standing in the 60s grocery store line and dad has some coins, I would sometimes buy moonpies, all that activity and told myself that as an adult I would buy all I could eat

YUCK!!!! kids think of the darnedest things!!!

Interesting. I grew up eating scooter pies and never knew about the Yankee connection. Also didn’t realize they were regional (to the northeast, I guess?). Have heard of moon pies, which apparently are the same, but can’t buy them here. I do agree with you though, I also no longer like anything with marshmallow. Too sweet for my adult taste.

Yum....my go to breakfast pastry if it looks the way it should, lumpy and icing with light brown color.

candy caramel apple, simple caramel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter