yuck!

OMG I SOOOOO AGREE WITH U!!! i have no clue what everyone sees in him.. id much rather go for matt damon or brad pitt!!!! come on gilrs get some sence!!!:crazy:

Thanks for that one girls. Orli is not even a bit cute. And the matt damon thing, i so agree. But those who chose Orli over Johnny...get a clue!!

Can't you guys just accept that we can like whatever guy we want, and that not everyone has the same taste in guys? I think he's hot. I think Johnny Depp is hot. I also probably think a lot of guys are hot that you don't. It's all a matter of taste. Don't go bashing someone just because you don't like them. Don't tell people to 'get over him' just because you don't like him. Don't look at his website, or threads about him, or whatever. But you don't need to make whole threads saying we should get over him. No one is asking you to like him. No one is even asking you to look at him. The thread says Orlando Bloom. Movies say they have Orlando Bloom in them. Orlando Bloom's websites are clearly marked. It's not like you'll accidentaly look at a picture of him. Just get off the fact that not everyone thinks like you.

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
Can't you guys just accept that we can like whatever guy we want, and that not everyone has the same taste in guys? I think he's hot. I think Johnny Depp is hot. I also probably think a lot of guys are hot that you don't. It's all a matter of taste. Don't go bashing someone just because you don't like them. Don't tell people to 'get over him' just because you don't like him. Don't look at his website, or threads about him, or whatever. But you don't need to make whole threads saying we should get over him. No one is asking you to like him. No one is even asking you to look at him. The thread says Orlando Bloom. Movies say they have Orlando Bloom in them. Orlando Bloom's websites are clearly marked. It's not like you'll accidentaly look at a picture of him. Just get off the fact that not everyone thinks like you.

thanks you saved me time and effort!

thanks Shedevil i don't get it y all u girls like orlando bloom i mean c'mon he's just a guy so please get on with ur life without saying orlando bloom is so hot

TalkisCheap, I can understand what you're saying, but you haven't been respectful of people's opinions in the past. Julie and I posted pictures of celebrities we liked and you put them down. That goes against what you just said about accepting that everyone has different tastes.

Actually, Babylove, if you'll recall what I said in that thread, I DID say "They arn't cute" but if you read farther in that post, I also wrote "Just my opinion, though" so really, I didn't put them down, I stated my opinion. I'm sorry if you were offended. But, I do actually always go by what I posted earlier, and accept that everyone has different tastes. I have mine, you have yours. No one is the same. So some girls on here like him....we're not telling you YOU have to like him. Sorry, but, I DIDN'T go against what I just said.

ok im sure the person who posted this thread didnt mean to have ppl fighting so lets all stop while we are ahead this is supposed to be a fun chat board to talk with other teena about stuff so lets all get off eachothers cases.:sunny:

everybody should just mind there own buisness. everybody likes who they wanna like not who people tell them to like.and thats ur opinion if u think hes not cute or hot or w/e .just stop tellin people what to do it gets annoying

My point exactly.. I have at least like 3 other people who thinks the same as me.. I really don't think he's cute.

Originally posted by sHe_DeViL
Orlando Bloom......Cute?
Girls get over him he is so not cute.

:confused:

Being your best friend finally paid off. You finally agree with me. But. I have to tell you, Erika..................beware of the wraith of Julie_yet. If she reads this, you are DEAD MEAT !

OMG thanks Orlando Bloom does not come any were close to hot. cute maybe but hot no way. I just don't see what you girls think is so hot about him. Like i said befor he might be cute in some movies but hot never. most of the time i think he is ugly.

Sheesh! So much hostility people. Everyone knows my views on the man. But if ya don't like him that just means more for us that do like him.

I can think of a ton of people that aren't even remotely attractive to me but I have friends who are in love with them. It doesn't mean I have to hate the celebrity or my friend for liking them.

Everyone's tastes are different and that means everyone's gonna clash with someone else. The thing is not to get worked up over it. Especially something like this. :D

Originally posted by julie_yet
Sheesh! So much hostility people. Everyone knows my views on the man. But if ya don't like him that just means more for us that do like him.

I can think of a ton of people that aren't even remotely attractive to me but I have friends who are in love with them. It doesn't mean I have to hate the celebrity or my friend for liking them.

Everyone's tastes are different and that means everyone's gonna clash with someone else. The thing is not to get worked up over it. Especially something like this. :D

thank you Julie :rolleyes: but they don't really comprehend that. I've posted that a million times and no one ever listens.

I love you Julie!

I think this thread needs to be stopped. There wasn't a need for it. We all think differently about people. No need for put downs

I think this thread needs to be stopped. There wasn't a need for it. We all think differently about people. No need for put downs

I was just going to say that! These forums are supposed to be for fun, plus we all must accept opinions that are different from ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter