Yuck.

the last time i was sick was november. i am frequently sick as in sick once everything is fine. it doesnt bother anyone coz i clean up my own mess. i was ill in disney once and i trudged around the parks and at nights i was sick all over the floor. i cleaned that up myself. my parents came to the door sighed and went back to bed and told me to kep the noise down:rolleyes:

i cant handle other peoples though. blood cuts anything but sick. it just makes me sick as well

I just had McDonalds for lunch.
Had a wee bit too much and Id on't I'm having supper.
Oohh but it keeps me full. It taste so good. With that coke.
I adore it.
I also saw some McDonalds kids too, fat chubby kids. The girls were arguing over got the cat from Littlest Pet Shop (McD toy) and the three year old, because she was so fat she was stuck in the chair and couldn't reach the cat.

I think I'm going to borrow Supersize me from a friend because I didn't see the entire thing the other night. Apparently the guy died at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter