YUCK! I just had a "Skinny Cow" ice cream sandwich....

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
I had seen them in the store and then read about them on a link I found here the other day, so I bought a package of them... I bought the vanilla ones because I LOVE vanilla ice cream.

Well I have to say, it was pretty gross :( I doubt my DH or DSs will want to eat them, they were very tasteless.

I wonder if the other flavors are any better. Do any of you like these ice cream sandwiches? Are the other flavors better than vanilla?

For $4.50 for 6 of them, it was a rip off.

I've had the Weight Watcher ice cream sandwiches and I remember they tasted pretty good....

I haven't tried the "Skinny Cow" and now I probably won't. I do however like the WW ones and I don't remember them being too expensive.

I love Skinny Cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I like the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, but for the price I am much better off making homemade fruit sorbets in my new ice cream maker.

Jiminy and Jenzebelle:

Do you like the vanilla ones??? I wonder if I had a bad batch or something because the ones I had last night (I took a few bites out of the one DS11 refused to continue eating. lol), were really disgusting.

I'm thinking maybe the other flavors would be better...:confused:

What is a skinny cow?

I've had the WW ice cream sandwiches, they are delicious!

snoopy:

I've had the WW ice cream sandwiches and think they're delicious, as well.

Here is a link to the "Skinny Cow" web site. These products have recently became available at my grocery store here in MA. I have only tasted the vanilla ice cream sandwiches so far, but they honestly tasted so bad that I'm not sure I will bother trying any of their other products. If you try them, let me know what you think of them. I've never considered myself very picky, especially when it comes to "diet" products which you know won't taste as good as the regular variety. Again, I was shocked at just how gross they were. lol

http://www.skinnycow.com/products.htm

I have tried the Vanilla, Chocolate, strawberry and the chocolate Peanut butter!! The chocolate PB are probably my favorite I love the strawberry as well. I like them all!! Som,etimes at the beginning of the month on the skinny cow website the have a place where you can sign up to receive coupons.

My favorite Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are the mint - even my DH likes them! I have heard that there are coffee flavored, and how I would LOVE to try those. I am a sucker for coffee ice cream with chocolate! ;-)

I love skinny cow ice cream! I had saved them until sunday and had a treat wow i thought they were awesome. I'm not one of those that run's out and buy's lowfat and fat free stuff while i'm on a plan i just change my eating habits. I heard all the rave about these and gave it and they are fanastic in mho.

Maybe you had a bad batch because we think they are great. In the summer I couldn't keep them in them in the freezer - everyone was eating them - which got very expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter