YSH or Le Cellier?

Would you say YSH is good for an anniversary meal? (we are also staying at BCV)

Absolutely! I would definitely go there for an anniversary meal. I love the ambiance (darker and lighter wood walls, hardwood floors, the food quality. I'd go in a heartbeat (and would do so over LC, which as previously mentioned, is quite loud and might not be as romantic).

I love LeCellier! I have had great food here every time we have gone while I would rate my experiences at YSH as fair at best and the steaks as no better than my local Longhorn. I also really love the atmosphere at LC.

However, YSH is quieter by far.

We have been to both and I prefer YSH and DH prefers LC but he doesnt know that the BBQ filet is no longer on the menu at LC

Would you say YSH is good for an anniversary meal? (we are also staying at BCV)

We went to YSH for the first dinner of our honeymoon. Let them know it is a special occasion and they may give you the great table at the window that we had. I also got a long stem red rose that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter