YouTube

Sweettears

60 years of Disney fandom and counting
Am I getting old and senile or just stupid but it seems like YouTube has made it difficult to watch videos with any sense of continuity. No history is displayed videos in que disappear. Anyone else having the same issues?

Did you go to the menu of Youtube and click on the clear watch history button and the clear all history button Sweettears? Because I have never have witnessed this problem on Youtube and I believe you must've cleared your watch history by accident but you can always watch the videos you liked again on Youtube if you can find them
Hope this advice helps you Sweettears,
Dodger

I’ve used YouTube for years and it’s acting completely different. It’s not allowing me to compile a que

Did you go to the menu of Youtube and click on the clear watch history button and the clear all history button Sweettears? Because I have never have witnessed this problem on Youtube and I believe you must've cleared your watch history by accident but you can always watch the videos you liked again on Youtube if you can find them
Hope this advice helps you Sweettears,
Dodger
The whole point is to not have to go back and find them. And then people think that Disney management is incompetent. YouTube was easy and great to use but some genius apparently had a better idea. I even tried to look into being a prescribing but even that is not easy to figuure out. Morons making millions of dollars

I wish YouTube would actually LISTEN when I click on Don't Recommend This Channel! Day after day I continue to get the same videos from creators that I don't want to watch!

As far as the continuity issue, I haven't seen anything change yet.

Am I getting old and senile or just stupid but it seems like YouTube has made it difficult to watch videos with any sense of continuity. No history is displayed videos in que disappear. Anyone else having the same issues?
So when you go to “Library” you don’t see your history? When you say “continuity“ are you referring to channels that you subscribed to? Have you possibly been logged out of your primary account?

I know they made some recent changes where you can't watch videos if you have an adblocker. Their annoying ads are never for anything I would buy. I like to watch the videos where someone makes a certain recipe while demonstrating the steps they take. There are several very good chefs with videos.

Maybe some of those changes also impacted what you can store/archive.

I know they made some recent changes where you can't watch videos if you have an adblocker. Their annoying ads are never for anything I would buy. I like to watch the videos where someone makes a certain recipe while demonstrating the steps they take. There are several very good chefs with videos.

I ponied up for YouTube Premium. As much as we use it I am kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

If you have Firefox and Ublock Origin, all of the ads are still blocked on Youtube. If you get any sort of message about adblockers not being allowed, go into Ublock's settings and update your filters and the message will go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter