Youtube

DisGirlAllie

DIS Veteran
Is it just me or is everyone around the world hooked? I've seen like a thousand videos. I'm hooked! Am I the only one with this addiction.

Youtube rocks, it's a place where i can experience all the Disney rides :teeth:

The only thing I'm addicted to on Youtube is rec213's WDW vacation series. I'm ridiculously hooked. Other than that, I couldn't care less about it.

Yeah I love youtube.Its like you can find whatever video you want on there.Me and my BFF are addicted to the Hillshire commercials.Their just totally hilarious and I wanted to put the video on my mypraize and so I went to look on youtube and I found it.I also have a few videos on there of me and my cousins and BFFs.My username is lalastephanie.

I heart it. My parents think its bad and i watch terrorist vids So im only allowed to use it on there computer.

youtube is my love. haha. I'm on there all the time. I watch disney videos on there all the time to keep me sane. :rotfl:

i love it at my apartment...seeing as it loads nice and fast like ;)
but yes, i admit my addiction.

i absolutly LOVE Youtube.
my favorite movies are, Shoes, Muffins, Text Message Breakup, and Teen Girl Squad.
Anyone see those, or am i just crazy? :P

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I also like the one in your signature:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DisneyDancer I love Shoes, Muffins, Text Message Breakup, and Charlie the Unicorn.
I love Shoes and Text Message Breakup. I haven't heard any others yet. My friends think I'm crazy cause I'm always like "Shoes..Shoes..Let's get some shoes.." And my other friend Dominique says the bad parts of it. :lmao:

I love Shoes and Text Message Breakup. I haven't heard any others yet. My friends think I'm crazy cause I'm always like "Shoes..Shoes..Let's get some shoes.." And my other friend Dominique says the bad parts of it. :lmao:

I say "these shoes are three hundred flipping dollars! Let's get em"

i use oit for music videos to see horses jumping(coz i'm sad and that interests me) and i'll watch a DISers video othe that i think it's a horrible place. all you get is people attacking people and chain posts

i use oit for music videos to see horses jumping(coz i'm sad and that interests me) and i'll watch a DISers video othe that i think it's a horrible place. all you get is people attacking people and chain posts

Just don't read the comments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter