YouTube Videos?!

Frankiejgrande, ariana grande's brother, has a super funny vlog in disneyworld. It starts out in universal, but the end is in Epcot. That's called 'the Grande's go to Hogwarts. There is a second part called 'goin Grande in Disney World.'

I would post the links if I knew how... Oops sorry. Literally they are histerical though!

Frankiejgrande, ariana grande's brother, has a super funny vlog in disneyworld. It starts out in universal, but the end is in Epcot. That's called 'the Grande's go to Hogwarts. There is a second part called 'goin Grande in Disney World.'

I would post the links if I knew how... Oops sorry. Literally they are histerical though!

Those are hilarious! I just watched the Disney world one and the Disneyland one! I love the big thunder mountain twerking!

Those are hilarious! I just watched the Disney world one and the Disneyland one! I love the big thunder mountain twerking!

I love when Frankie sings the beginning of the circle of life in front of the tree of life. That's like my trigger song, so I always have to sing it! Now I want to do that, and sing in Epcot when there's no one around, haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter