YouTube playlist for each land

scrapbunny

Mouseketeer
This board has helped me so much with planning trips I thought I would share one of the Disneyland things I made that has helped with trips, playlists of Disneyland videos. I started by creating a DL playlist and a DCA playlist when planning this summer but made a playlist for each land after we came back from our trip at the beginning of the month. My kids and I watch the videos and are deciding which lands we want to go to when. We are having fun "visiting" different lands while we are home. Hope someone finds this fun and helpful :) http://www.youtube.com/user/scrapbunny?feature=guide

None of the videos are mine, I just put all these great videos into playlists.

Thank you for this. We're planning a first trip with our sensitive, transition- and new-experience-resistant kid, and this will help us prepare him in small batches and build up excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter