youtube downloading app?

Angel Ariel

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a recommendation for a YouTube downloader app? I'd like to get some mickey mouse clubhouse videos for the flight for Dd just in case, but I dont think amazon instant video is compatible with the google nexus 7? Thanks!

While maybe not the easiest route, I've downloaded add-ons for Mozilla on my laptop that allow me to download you tube videos. I then transfer the videos to my android device. I'm currently using an add on called "download YouTube Videos as MP4 1.7.9" by ialc that works just fine. Just do a Google search for download you tube videos and you'll get lots of options.

We have android phones and both me and my DH use tube mate. I love it! You can download the videos as mp3 files or as video files. I have at least a gig of WDW music downloaded this way. TubeMate is not in the playstore though, you will have to google it on your phone and you can download it that way.

"Internet download manager"

I really like this one, it is super easy to use and you can download 30 day trail for it and download what you need and decide if you want to keep it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter