Youtube comments

MuNkY

Momma don't cry. I just wanna stay high.
They're comical. No matter what video you're watching, the comments have always turned into a big fight.:lmao:

I ALWAYS enjoy reading them!
The name calling..some people come up with some creative names xD

There was one with the Free Hugs. The comments went from Hugs. To gay people. To homeless people. To boxes. And ended in a battle, America vs. Canada.

The Americans were saying Canada was half-covered in ice, the Canadians were saying we have school shootings everyday.

Comical? Very...

I always read the comments.
Sometimes they're really helpful, like when your seeing an anime series and you didnt understand something, they pretty much sum it up for you.

I hate the
"Go to ::Insert Web adress Here:: to See Hott Girls"
thing!

Oh yah, You think those comments are bad.
Look at Hockey Game Ones!
o_O

What ones amuse me are the ones that go something like this:

"Hello. I am a 15 year old girl. I have no mouth and no nose. I am dead. If you don't paste this in 10 videos I will come crawling out from under your bed and kill you. Oh and the last girl that didn't do this mysteriously vanished..."

I mean come on who believes that garbage?

I always read the comments.
Sometimes they're really helpful, like when your seeing an anime series and you didnt understand something, they pretty much sum it up for you.
same

and i dont post i just watch

but some posts are hilarious

^When you read those, do you ever do them?
I never do.:rotfl2:
What ones amuse me are the ones that go something like this:

"Hello. I am a 15 year old girl. I have no mouth and no nose. I am dead. If you don't paste this in 10 videos I will come crawling out from under your bed and kill you. Oh and the last girl that didn't do this mysteriously vanished..."

I mean come on who believes that garbage?
I know.
What I hate more is that "If you don't post this to 10 more videos your mom will die within 4 hours." Guess what? I've read that a TON of times and my mom is STLL here. :l

Lol,OMG, I luv reading the comments. And those sites about hot girls and spam message REALLY ANNOY ME!! @_@ ( and gross me out ):crazy2:

I love reading YouTube comments.

A majority of the people are really petty. Instead of backing their theories up, they resort to name-calling that usually involves sexual organs and fecal matter. It's really quite hilarious.

I love reading those.

Very entertaining. They aren't all that interesting if you're watching something Broadway or Disney-related as I do...yet someone will still find a rumor to start or whatever.

But on other videos, they can get very odd. And like I said, entertaining :)

I love reading those.

Very entertaining. They aren't all that interesting if you're watching something Broadway or Disney-related as I do...yet someone will still find a rumor to start or whatever.

But on other videos, they can get very odd. And like I said, entertaining :)

It is entertaining. Sometimes, it's like watching the bloody Jerry Springer's show!

its when they get along is when you should be scared

They're comical. No matter what video you're watching, the comments have always turned into a big fight.:lmao:

I ALWAYS enjoy reading them!
The name calling..some people come up with some creative names xD

It's fun reading the YouTube comments.:teeth:

There was one with the Free Hugs. The comments went from Hugs. To gay people. To homeless people. To boxes. And ended in a battle, America vs. Canada.

The Americans were saying Canada was half-covered in ice, the Canadians were saying we have school shootings everyday.

Comical? Very...

I love reading YouTube comments.

A majority of the people are really petty. Instead of backing their theories up, they resort to name-calling that usually involves sexual organs and fecal matter. It's really quite hilarious.

::yes:: Agreed with all. I LOVE reading them. Too funny! I like the Free Hugs comments. I was laughing SO hard my gut hurt.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter