Youtube Channels?

life of the party

<font color=darkorchid>hellokitty, target, and rac
I bet a bunch of you have youtube channels!

Me & my friends account is getting close to 10,000 total views (for all of our vids combined) ..(lame i know xD).

I thought this would be a good thread for all of us to get more views.

http://www.youtube.com/xoFOshizzleox
if you are going to watch the videos only
watch the newer ones, the old videos are
terrible xD

please do not post any inappropriate videos here!

thank you! :D

me&my friend will probably just do 'comedy' dahha & like remaking music videos and random stuff
i let you know though! :thumbsup2

we'll probably be making one tonight.

oh cool.

my youtube channel means a lot to me cause its how i became best friends with my best friend and i got really close to my sister & other friend.

i hate our name though haha.

I want to upload a video me and my friend made, but it won't work. it takes like idk it took 30 minutes before and it said "error". do the videos usually take forever??? It was like 1 or 2 minutes long!

I want to upload a video me and my friend made, but it won't work. it takes like idk it took 30 minutes before and it said "error". do the videos usually take forever??? It was like 1 or 2 minutes long!

Is usually always takes forever for videos to load, which is a major pain, especially when videos fail to load

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter